The Most Comprehensive Content Creation System available
When I first started my business, I couldn’t believe the amount of content I felt I needed to make just to “keep up”.
It was straight-up out of hand. I had blog posts drafted on Google docs, Instagram caption ideas scribbled on various pieces of paper, a Gmail account full of inspiring emails, graphics created and saved in various folders, content ideas in three different notes apps -it was a super hot mess.
I needed a plan, and a system.
The studio guides you through three distinct steps of creating your content.
The Content Bank allows you to store any and all content ideas you have for every content platform you use. You can store any media type in your content bank including graphics, quotes, text, and video.
You then pull your content ideas and create a plan for what content you’ll publish and when. This space is organized in several ways including by week, month, and platform.
Now that you have the complete plan for your content, you move to content creation. Each platform type includes a complete process for creation. Just follow the checklist!
Each social media hub includes your platform specific content including your ideas, a status pipeline of your current content, a media database to collect resources, a tools database for quick access, links to frequently used pages, and a metrics database to track your results.
Your toolkit includes a database to track all of your keyword research, quick access to keyword tools, and a hashtags database where you can store all of your hashtags for copy and paste convenience.
This section contains all the other media platforms outside of social media. Each one has both a daily and weekly workflow for must-do tasks, content ideas, status pipeline of current content, tools database, quick links, and each of their own metrics.
– Always feeling inspired. Brainstorm content ideas using the Ideal Client Avatar Center and create the exact content your clients need.
– Following the market research process to get all the market insights you’ll ever need
– Just looking at your ‘Next Up’ list whenever you’re ready to create!
– Knowing each step of the process and when you’ll complete it. Creation calendars help you keep track of what you’re writing next.
– Seeing a bird’s eye view of everything you’ve made. The publishing calendars show all the content you’ve published across all of your platforms or by individual platform.
– Keeping inspiration close at hand using the Writing Support Center. It contains space for inspiring quotes, visual inspiration, or any other media you want to include in your content.
– Knowing everything you need to do each day with a daily AND weekly workflow for EACH social media platform.
– Not constantly hunting for hashtags. You’ll have all of yours at your fingertips!
– Having all the tools you need for each platform in ONE place.
– Knowing exactly what’s working and what isn’t with the Metrics database, including metrics for your website, social media, and newsletters.
– Following the steps for each process with the included checklists for video creation, podcast creation, blog post writing, and more!
– Organizing all of your ideas in one place, easily categorized by platform or content category.
ONE TIME PAYMENT
Complete Content Planner
5 Social Media Hubs
More than 20 checklists
Notion has a completely free plan that is MORE than sufficient for you to use the Content Creation Studio. You’ll never need to pay for an upgraded plan to use it.
This price is only available on this page for a short time!
The Complete Systems checklist will list every potential system your business may need to have in place to be successful. You'll use your business systems to get organized, eliminate the overwhelm and know exactly what steps you need to take to grow your business!